This video will take you through a case study from the Brand New Media contentPLAY service, an end to end content marketing service where the brand becomes the broadcaster through an always on media asset.
You can watch the video here:
The key to a successful content marketing campaign is to find a structure that allows you to systematically address and optimize each stage of the process to meet the brand requirements.
For Brand New Media this means:
- Attractive commercially driven idea generation that matches the ambition of the brand
- Well priced, transparent and effective content creation
- Appropriate and cost efficient distribution platforms
- A tightly defined outreach and amplification strategy
- And finally transparent performance data and timely campaign optimisation to drive cost efficiency.
In terms of ideation, working with Ayam set us a significant challenge from the outset: although Ayam’s legacy and fame lay with fish, the brand has flourished and expanded over the years to offer a broad range of products stretching from vegetables to flavourings and condiments.
Any solution that we proposed needed to be flexible enough to apply to all these products, whilst still delivering the consistency that the brand needed to communicate its core strengths.
At the same time, we knew that in order to create great audience engagement we needed to satisfy a clear set of consumer requirements.
In this case we needed to position Ayam Brand as a vital ingredient for dishes suitable for both family and friends, that are simply and stylish, and above all tasty and nutritious.
Enjoy the video, and let us know whether you think we met the objectives!