The Asia Content Marketing Association Agreement
Following agreement by a broad range of suppliers to the content marketing industry in South East Asia, the Asia Content Marketing Association will be established as the trade marketing association for Content Marketing in the Asia. It is to encompass the leading content marketers, communications strategists, content creators, publishers, audience acquisition platforms and related businesses.
The ACMA will build upon the support of our members to raise the profile, positive perception and commercial strength of the content marketing industry in the SEA region.
It aims for profitable, sustainable industry growth, driving value and financial reward for our stakeholders alongside opportunity and education for our members. We recognize the central role the Content Marketing industry has in our economies and societies, and strive to improve the broader communications and marketing industry at local, national and international levels.
We aim to represent a regional industry that will offer world-class expertise and market leading Content Marketing companies claiming 10% of all marketing expenditure by 2020.
The working name of the organisation is Asia Content Marketing Association, and may be shortened to ACMA.
The ACMA’s objective is to promote investment in Content Marketing across Sout East Asia and to assist brand marketers in understanding the complexities of this discipline, while encouraging debate and sharing of best practices.
SEA is defined for this document as: Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
This objective can be further defined as:
- DEMONSTRATE BEST PRACTICE to raise the authority and credibility of content marketing
- PROMOTE KEY MESSAGES that support the growth of content marketing investment
- Generate and disseminate RESEARCH AND THOUGHT LEADERSHIP that effectively supports content marketing decision making
- Share best practices and improve efficiency of the industry through EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Provide representation of interactive publishers at EVENTS AND FORUMS
- Promote CONSULTATION AND COOPERATION within the content marketing industry
- Act as a REPRESENTATIVE VOICE FOR THE CONTENT MARKETING INDUSTRY in SEA in matters of legislation or regulation